Monday, February 16, 2015

All in good season


Winter has finally arrived, and now I would be quite happy to witness a quick departure. Here in New York, at least where I am located, the winter was a mild one. (Until recently.) Even though the season is now moving into its geezerhood, it's coming on in record breaking strength with a harshness seemingly born from spite.

In my last post I mentioned that I wasn't feeling all that well. Over the past few days I could not have predicted just how unwell that would be. Today, I am on the mend, and I can joyfully return to those things which need doing. 

One of which is placing a writing tracker on the blog. As I work on the various writing projects that are metaphorically stacked on my desk to the ceiling, I'd like to have a visual gauge that keeps me honest to the project. Since this is a common tool that I see on many of my favorite author's sites, I think I will tack-up a few on mine—and follow the pack. I usually like to stay away from running with the pack, but in this I can only see benefit. 

And btw, Kelidon map is coming soon.

Best Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment