Thursday, February 12, 2015

Up and running in more ways than one!

3 a.m. at the homestead, on the third day of a nasty cold. I don't usually get hit so hard with these little buggers, since I'm pretty well cloistered away most of the time. For some reason this one got by my gatekeepers. Must have a word with them. 

With this fever I'm torn between a nice hot cup of coffee, (Warming, but nutritionally useless. A diuretic is always a bad idea when needing to hydrate and buff-up on vitimin C.) or a delicious cup of lemony pine needle tea. (Everything I would need for both requirements, but labor intensive.) In order to have a delicious cup of tea, I'd have to wade through waist-high snow drifts, in the dark, to the nearest white pine, then once back inside the house, hand squeeze the lemons and steep the needles in my coffee press. So, coffee it is.

Stormwalkers prequel one is open and on the desktop. Currently fleshing out chapters 3-4 and tightening up 1 -2. The map of Kelidon is also open. I hope to have the first version of the map done very soon for the blog. This one is more of a semi-realistic version of Konal's world that I think will be used more as a backdrop on the blog than for anything else. The compendium is also under construction, but I think that will be a few weeks before I get it up and active. 

May your day be absent of viruses and full of healthy nutriments!
Best always.

No comments:

Post a Comment