Tuesday, March 17, 2015

And we move forward . . .

Well, it's been a few days since I posted. After last week and my stellar achievements: finishing the first pass of Traveler, and hitting the halfway mark on Daughter, this week has started off a bit slow. 

I've been working up sketches for the interior art of Traveler, I have a few more ideas for the cover that I will be sketching up. I returned to Daughter of the Laughing God, but at this time have only dropped in a thousand words or so. I spoke with Mr. Mauser over the weekend and he has agreed to letting me put up the first color map of Kelidon. This is a physical map which only shows the features of the landscape, similar to a satellite map, but a bit more artsy. Following we should have a few political maps, labeling locations and the route our heroes took on their journey. I'm sure as the week progresses I'll have a bit more for you.

Now, as the snow melts, I just need a little time to get the yard work started.

Best Always!

1 comment: